We are currently looking for a highly skilled software engineer with validation experience to build
leveraged applications and strengthen our data tracking and digital printing systems. Our data
systems development team owns the architecture and design that enables all of Pack-Smart’s
digital print and packaging automation systems to work in real time. Collecting, embedding and
manipulating data across various equipment platforms, as well as building services to allow PackSmart’s organization to develop, validate, and advance rapidly. We are in the forefront of our
Delta-X Real Time Computing Platform and contributes cross functionally to a variety of areas,
including hardware, firmware and user experience.
- Participate in the next generation feature and tool development, validation, system
architecture definition, end-to-end implementation from prototypes to full production
- Own and support existing software and hardware tools by scaling them for use across
teams while maintaining reliability.
- Develop translators (APIs) between applications and various internal and third-party
design software packages.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement architectural improvements for
faster engineering design cycle iterations.
- 4+ years experience in C++ programming language
- BS/CS/EE or higher in computer science or related, or proof of exceptional skills in related
fields, with practical engineering experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience with C/C++ 14 or higher
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, design patterns and
- Experience with real-time and embedded application development
- Experience with multi-thread application programming, Socket programming, interfacing
We design, manufacture, sell and support the world’s most innovative performance-driven
automation solutions for industrial, digital printing, pharmaceutical, financial and e-commerce
markets, providing customers the opportunity to set higher standards while bringing products to
Pack-Smart is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given
discipline. We work to build an inclusive environment in which different talents come together to
deliver exemplary solutions.
Our teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each
member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.
We’re tackling the world’s most innovative automation projects and we wouldn’t succeed without
our shared passion for making the world a more advanced place.
Interested candidates please apply through ZipRecruiter or forward your resume to
Pack-Smart Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates during the hiring process.