This role is an integral part of Client Marketing team that will enable and deploy customer communications to improve customer experience and support business objectives. What’s really cool about this role is that it plays an integral part in evolving Client Marketing technology capabilities. As an experienced Sales Marketing Cloud Email Marketing Automation developer, you will leverage your marketing technology expertise to improve the customer experience journey across multiple mediums.
Invovled in the end-to-end development and deployment of multiple campaigns, including targeted and personalized promotions, recipient list, creating journeys for email execution using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Perform Design, Administration, Configuration, Implementation, Testing, and Support of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
- Manage multiple Salesforce Marketing Cloud accounts for enterprise-level clients
- Lead the deployment of complex and dynamic data-driven email marketing campaigns within expected timelines from set up to testing, to live launch.
- Write HTML and testing in multiple platforms & environments
- Set up data imports, exports & segmentation filters
- Implement personalization & dynamic content, A/B testing
- Performance reporting, tracking & data pulls
- Work alongside Account Team for client UAT testing
- Recommend process improvement strategies and help develop efficiencies to help manage client expectations
- Support Account Team and clients with technical expertise & best practices, and provide guidance on client expectations and realistic accommodations
- Provide Account Team with expertise based on previous issues, resolutions, emerging concepts and industry trends
- Provide support and expertise to the Development Team in building, versioning and testing emails effectively based on campaign requirements
- 3+ years of experience in Design, Administration, Configuration, Testing, and Support of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
- 2+ years of directly related executional experience in email marketing
- Hands-on experience in Marketing Automations and end-to-end Campaign Management projects with experience on SFMC modules like Email Studio, Contact Builder, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Mobile Studio, Adobe Campaign, etc.
- Proven experience deliverability deploying emails through email marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and similar enterprise level ESP/marketing automation tools including Adobe Campaign
- Experience in configuring Data Extension (DE), Emails, Contents, Dynamic contents and other activities
- Good Knowledge of AMPScript to implement the business requirements.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS, and various JS platforms
- Understanding of Canada’s Anti-Spam regulation (CASL)
- Experience in scripting languages to access data such as SQL
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, etc.
- Experience in data-driven and creative thinking to analyze campaign results
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing deadlines and multiple priorities with a positive, motivated attitude