On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, ParadigmRecrutiment is looking for a Business Analyst – Loyalty Online/Mobile Applications.
Business Analyst – Loyalty Online/Mobile Applications – Job Description
- The Senior Business Analyst will lead and conduct functional business reviews with stakeholders, document business requirements, analyze issues and present and recommend business solutions
- that meet sponsor/stakeholder needs.
- Significant independent judgment required with little or no management direction provided.
- May lead or coach proficient level business analysts.
- The Senior Business Analyst creates timelines and takes full accountability for project deliverables.
- Project scope will include large projects/programs, multiple stakeholders, utilizing multiple technologies and/or 3rd parties.
Business Analyst – Loyalty Online/Mobile Applications – Mandatory Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
- CBAP/and or equivalent certification is required.
- 7+ years of experience as a BA/BSA
- Proven ability to gather Business requirements and Systems requirements independently
- 5+ years of direct Loyalty/Rewards project related experience
- Experience in Online and Mobile banking projects
- Expert knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, HP ALM
- Expert with MS Office – SharePoint and Visio specifically
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical thinking, and gap analysis
- Presenting and facilitating requirement sessions with senior management team (VP level and above)
- Excellent collaboration skills, and highly adaptable
Business Analyst – Loyalty Online/Mobile Applications – Nice to Have Skills
- PMP and/MBA would be considered an asset.
Business Analyst – Loyalty Online/Mobile Applications – Assignment Type
Fulltime – Permanent
Business Analyst – Loyalty Online/Mobile Applications – Assignment Location