One of our Public Sector clients is currently seeking the services of a Power BI Developer to support and assist with the delivery of innovative Power BI solutions for our clients which includes the development of enhancements to the Safety Dashboard and the Executive Financial Dashboard.
- Experience developing and optimizing Microsoft Power BI dashboards and reports with a focus on usability and performance
- Experience creating compelling and meaningful visualizations, hierarchies and drill-down in Power BI.
- Experience using DAX Data Analysis expressions and functions, Power Pivot, Enhancing Power BI visuals, Data extraction and Power query for data transformation
- Experience with Power BI data modelling: defining a data model with calculated columns, measures and calculated tables using DAX.
- Experience with Power BI security methodologies; aligning business use cases with security solutions
- Experience configuring Gateway services
- Experience with Power BI development best practices, industry standard, methodologies
- Experience with Azure data technologies: Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake.
- Experience with Python, SAS and/or R language (‘nice to have’).
- Experience with integrated team delivery, coordinating deliverables and contributing to planning with management.
- Ability to perform tasks according to established standards & procedures, and the NAV Canada IM System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) framework or similar industry best practices.
Permanent – Fulltime
Vancouver – B.C.