On behalf of our client in the Telecom Sector, ParadigmRecrutiment is looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst.
Senior Information Security Analyst – Mandatory Skills
- Support the IT application security testing program
- Ability to configure, implement, and maintain security testing tools as well as the configuration of data sources for metric reporting/tracking
- Perform security testing of applications, networks and infrastructures, including vulnerability assessments, and manual testing techniques
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts (Perl, Python, Ruby, shell);
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders as well as external partners
- Produce security assessment reports and distribute to IT Support teams (for remediation);
- Ability to document and educate stakeholders on the findings
- Ability to research, recommend, and implement changes to procedures and systems to enhance application and systems security
- Provide feedback on operational and procedural documentation as required
- Ability to serve as subject matter expert on IT security tools, polices, and controls
- Take an active role in security-related audits and inquiries
- Ability to keep up to date on the latest security regulations, advisories, alerts and vulnerabilities
- Minimum of 10 years professional work experience in information security
- A security based professional qualification desirable (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, OPST, CEH, GPEN)
- Experience with security testing tools and methodologies in conducting vulnerability and application security assessments
- Ability to analyze IT solutions and technology infrastructure in order to identify and assess security vulnerabilities, threats, and risks.
- A proven track record of results and effectiveness in applications technical support, troubleshooting and analysis, problem resolution, and service availability and reliability improvement roles.
- Think analytically and synthesize technical information from various sources
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and demonstrate a high level of judgment and maturity.
- Excellent skills of verbal and written communications, relationship-building, and influencing others.
- Hold or eligible to hold a Reliability Security clearance
Senior Information Security Analyst – Nice to Have Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in technology-related field, or in computer science with a specialization in telecommunications, or the equivalent work experience
Senior Information Security Analyst – Assignment Type
12 months to start
Senior Information Security Analyst – Assignment Location