On behalf of our Public Sector client in Toronto, ParadigmRecrutiment is looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team to help with high visibility software project.
Solutions Architect: Job Details
- Program management skill in general (complex streams)
- We are looking for an innovative Solution Architect to develop and implement systems architecture on a number of large projects with bot COTS and custom software that will meet business needs.
- The Solution Architect’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement.
- You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects.
- To be successful as a Solution Architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding Solution Architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Solutions Architect: Mandatory Skills
- 10+ years progressive experience working in technology solution projects, as lead engineer and/or lead architect
- 5+ years of experience at project level in authoring Solution Assessment Proposal, Statement of Work, Solution Design collaterals
- Proven Technical Experience in multiple Application Architecture components Microsoft Stack.
- Experience in management of engineering and design, where engineering and design is conducted by 3rd parties
- Must have dynamic personality, Go-getter type that are uber professional and in the prime of their careers.
Solutions Architect: Location
Solutions Architect: Assignment Length