Paradigm Recruitment is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer for our Enterprise Financial Services Client based in Kitchener Waterloo. This is a full time opportunity with remote work until the team can safely return to the office. This position will be based in Kitchener Waterloo and you must be able to live in the Region.
Senior Full Stack Developer Job Details
As a Senior Software Developer, you are the fuel that powers the innovation engine of the engineering team, focused on delivering market leading solutions in the Financial Technology sector. We are in the process of engineering for next-generation mortgage lending solutions that demand creativity, innovation, collaboration and a strong desire to learn. We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with proven experience in developing high-quality, high-performance distributed systems using RESTful web services and single-page application technologies.
Senior Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
- Contributing to the development of microservice-based distributed systems and front-end user interfaces using modern single-page-application technologies;
- Learning about and working on security, design, architecture, financial services, automation, fraud detection, event-driven design, microservices, and distributed systems;
- Architecting, designing and engineering web-based software products and components that deliver superior experience – specifically in the engineering of RESTful web services and SPA technologies;
- Working closely with cross-functional teams through to drive innovation, efficiency and continuous improvement across the organization;
- Performing Research and Development of tools, practices, frameworks, and methodologies to assess their viability and value for adoption to drive continuous improvement.
Senior Full Stack Developer Must Have Skills
- Solid testing experience with Postman, JMeter, SuperTest, Jest and Selenium;
- Deploying with Azure DevOps and Visual Studio Team Services, Git;
- Experience with MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Elastic and Docker;
- Experience with CI/CD and unit testing;
- Demonstrated experience in software architecture with specific emphasis on distributed systems, microservices, security, reliability, scalability, and synchronous/asynchronous architectures;
- Proven experience in engineering RESTful web services and UI components using SPA;
- Creativity and problem solving coupled with desire to explore, learn and innovate;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Senior Full Stack Developer Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with Vue.JS using VS Code;
Senior Full Stack Developer Start Date
- As soon as possible.
Senior Full Stack Developer Assignment Length
- Permanent Full Time.