On behalf of our Banking client, ParadigmRecrutiment is looking for a
to join their team to help with high visibility software project.
We are looking for an associate with good knowledge and experience in working with blockchain technology along with front end skills like NGINX web server, Tomcat (Apache POI) web server, WSGI (API Worker), RabbitMQ and Celery (Celery Worker). This is to provide support to an application named Halo hosted on Linux environment.
- Application and hardware monitoring for blockchain nodes
- Blockchain node configurations
- End user support requirements through chat or phone
- Managing server configurations on Linux
- Managing deployments of the application
- Work with development team on bug fixes and enhancements
- Work with end users to troubleshoot issues related to the application
Skills and Qualifications
- NGINX web server, Tomcat (Apache POI) web server, WSGI (API Worker), RabbitMQ, Celery (Celery Worker),
- NGINX – A high performance free open source web server
- RabbitMQ is one of the most popular open source message brokers
- Apache WSGI is the Web Server Gateway Interface. It is a specification that describes how a web server communicates with web applications, and how web applications can be chained together to process one request.
- Apache Tomcat provides a “pure Java” HTTP web server environment in which Java code can run.
- Apache POI provides pure Java libraries for reading and writing files in Microsoft Office formats, such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Celery is a Distributed Task Queue; Celery is an asynchronous task queue/job queue based on distributed message passing. It is focused on real-time operation but supports scheduling as well. The execution units, called tasks, are executed concurrently on a single or more worker servers using multiprocessing, Eventlet, or gevent. Tasks can execute asynchronously (in the background) or synchronously (wait until ready). Celery is used in production systems to process millions of tasks a day.
- NoSQL database (MongoDB)
- APIs, NoSQL database (MongoDB)
- Python Parses
- Blockchain nodes
- Strong knowledge in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated creative excellence in solving layout and technical challenges
- Demonstrate a willingness, interest, and aptitude to learn new technologies and skills
- Requires proven ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Requires strong communication (verbal and written) skills with other team members and clients
- Requires discipline to keep estimates, documentation, and timekeeping up to date
- Possess a willingness and attitude to help customers find workable solutions
Blockchain Engineer: Location
Toronto – ON
Solutions Architect: Assignment Length
Fulltime – Time